10.12 Afterski Friday
Welcome to Stavkroa Afterski. This is where you can secure your tickets for afterski the 21/22 season. Make sure you double-check the date you selected is the date you want to visit Stavkroa. Please also note that some tickets have an arrival time that you need to make to secure your entrance. Late arrivals might result in loss of entrance!
For season passes, click here.
When purchasing a ticket to Stavkroa, you always agree to our Code of Conduct.
We will often come across as more tough than usual, but this is for everyone’s safety and to ensure the best time possible for you and your friends!
By purchasing a table/ticket, you agree to our rules of order:
- Stavkroa reserves the right to refuse entrance AND serving of alcohol, no matter the reason. Examples: disrespect towards our staff/other guests, excessively intoxicated, disorders, illegal drugs and violence
- Arrive at your set time. If you got a ticket with a set arrival time, Stavkroa reserves the right to re-sell your ticket/table
- Fake IDs will be taken and refusal of entry
Disobeying or disagreeing with our rules, can result in a permanent ban from Stavkroa. If there is a violation of Norwegian law, then this will be reported to the police.
Read about our Covid-19 rules here:
By purchasing a table/ticket you agree to all disclaimers, restrictions and terms of conditions.
Angrerettloven gjelds ikke ved kjøp av billett. Tickets/tables can’t be privately resold. If your ticket/table has an arrival time on it, late arrival will result in no longer guaranteed entry to Stavkroa and Stavkroa can resell your table/ticket.
Eligible refunds of tickets:
- Cancelled event by organizer, with the exception of a Force Majerue situation before or during the event.
- National or local restrictions (not recommendations) preventing the guest to come to Stavkroa
- If you get sick or is placed in quarantine. Proof of sickness or an order to quarantine is needed for a refund.